THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Paeter T.V.

No, I'm not starting a broadcast network. But while Holly and I are visiting family out of state next week, we'll be staying in a place with no cable. What's a geek like me to do without some escapist entertainment? Bring my own!

I'm loading up my CD case with DVDs(and my PS2 to play them on). Particularily DVDs with lots of documentaries, commentaries and stuff like that. It's often kind of a let down to watch movies I really like without my home theatre, but DVD special features usually don't depend on earth-shattering, butt buzzing, 5.1 surround sound.

So with all the DVDs I'm bringing, I'll have hours upon hours of "geek tv". It will be like having a channel that talks about how all my favorite movies were made! YEEHAAW!

Meanwhile, I better wrap a few more presents while my wife is still out of the house.

Later!

No comments: