THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"New Frontier" Initial Thoughts

Just picked up this DVD yesterday and finished watching it today. I'll do a full-length review next week if I can, but my initial reaction is that this is a vast improvement over the Superman Doomsday DVD movie.

I forked over the extra $7 to get the 2-disc edition, so I'll have to let you know if the features on disc 2 are worth the extra money, but the movie itself is great.

If it's available for rent and you're a comic book fan, do yourself a favor and check it out.

No comments: