THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Console RPG?








I may be feeling the early stages of 360 hunger. I'm still really diggin' Neverwinter Nights, but miss some of the charm of a classic console turn-based RPG. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through Rogue Galaxy for PS2, but that's much more of an action rpg and doesn't scratch the itch.
I've started up a new game of "Shadow Hearts: Covenant", one of the very best RPGs in my opinion. But there's nothing like starting a brand new game that you've never played.
Currently, I've got one eye on "Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne". Never played it, but did a little research and it's on my rental list.
Part of me is wondering, though, if my hunger will only be satisifed by getting a 360 and Lost Odyssey. Don't know if it's turn based or not, but it looks pretty frickin' cool.
Time will tell I suppose. In any case, I don't have time for daydreaming. I've got mixing to do!


No comments: