THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

GenCon Is Coming!!



The countdown begins anew! A week from today I will be on a plane to Indiana for the world's largest Role-playing Game Convention! Woohoo!

I'm itching to play some DC Heroes, Dungeons and Dragons, Arkham Horror and several other games I've never played!

I'm also hoping to touch base with Matthew Atherton, who some of you may know as "Feedback" from the first season of "Who Wants To Be A Superhero?" I play one of the characters in the online "Feedback" audio drama he performs in.

I'm also itchin' to go through the "True Dungeon" experience with my wife and some other cast members from the Feedback audio drama. I'll probably get us all killed, but it sounds like a ton of fun!

I'm planning to bring along a small digital recorder so that I can do some recapping and reporting from the Con to put on my podcast when I get back.

Okay, enough dreaming. I gotta get a ton of work done between now and then if I want to be at peace on that airplane.

No comments: