THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not Enough Raid In The World



This weekend I'm going on a church Men's Retreat to one of my least favorite places... outdoors.

I am not a hiking/camping kinda guy. I hate bugs, because bugs seem to hate me. They have no respect for my personal space and leave me no choice but to squash, swat or spray them on site.

The body count will be high. I will strike without mercy for my enemy grants none. The line has been drawn, and the end is nigh. Fear me, creatures of darkness. I am your doom.

Yes, that's right. Go toward the light. Closer... closer...

No comments: