THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Freeware Games!


Okay, I seriously dropped the ball by not mentioning this website on the podcast last weekend!
Freewaregames.net has hundreds of professionally made games that stack up graphically with the newest titles available for sale. Most of them have some kind of money spending option, however. Purchasing in-game items, unlocking more features etc.
I'm hoping to visit the site with some regularity and at least try to review some of the RPGs there. My computer won't run some of them, though, so we'll see. But if you're not an RPG fan, they have categories like: action, arcade, puzzle, strategy and sports as well!
So if you're a PC gamer and are looking for some free game options, I'd recommend snooping around this site!

2 comments:

Alan said...

we like AddictingGames.com as a spot for casual java & flash games -- sports games, puzzle games, arcade games etc ...

-- Alan

Anonymous said...

Cool, site Alan! Thanks! I saw some "room escape" games there too, which reminded me of another site I forgot to mention!

-Paeter