THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Superman/Batman Prep


Usually when a release date says "Fall 200X", it means LATE fall. But to my surprise I learned a couple weeks ago that the next DC Animated movie is coming out tomorrow! And the previews looked awesome!
"Superman/Batman: Public Enemies" is based on the first six issues of the Superman/Batman comic book. The original story arc was also called "Public Enemies" and the previews of the DVD project on the Green Lantern animated DVD gave every impression that it will be a faithful adaptation of the original story. (Which was awesome!)
But since it's been so long since I last read it, I'm digging out my back issues to read through the story again today in preparation for my viewing of the new flick tomorrow.
Can't Wait!!

No comments: