THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Game I Bought My 360 For!


It's been over a year since I dropped a ton of saved up money to get my Xbox 360, and FINALLY, I've got a game that I'm really enjoying. Dragon Age Origins is the latest RPG from Bioware (Knights Of The Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights, Mass Effect) and plays similar to KOTOR and Neverwinter Nights, though different enough to clearly be its own animal.
I don't review games, but I have to say that my first hour of this game was so enjoyable that I'm going to play it again! The story was engaging enough that I want to think more carefully about my character customization options so that the game will be an even more personal experience!
But if I'm going to have time for that tonight, I have to finish working first. So, uh... bye!

No comments: