THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Neverwinter Online?













Although I haven't played Neverwinter Nights in close to a year, it is still easily the RPG I have gotten the most pleasure from playing. And today for the first time I'm going to be testing out the online play for the game. If it works, it will likely open up a whole new world of enjoyment, especially since I just found a cheap copy of the game for Mark, my "Descent buddy", who lives six hours away.

If all goes well in the test tonight, then the good times will roll again and probably keep rolling for a long time!

No comments: