THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, September 10, 2010

"Guys" Weekend













Well, my wife left this morning for a church women's retreat, leaving me for the weekend with my three year old son and no ideas of what to do. A perfectly good "guys" weekend, and I have no ideas!

I'm gonna hang with my dad tomorrow and play a game or watch a movie. My son and I have already played the "run back and forth screaming" game, and he goes down in a couple of hours anyway. I think I've seen every good horror movie I want to see (usually what I do when my wife is out of town) so that just leaves video games. I'm diggin' on Baldur's Gate, but I've already been playing it this week, so it wouldn't be an activity that would make the weekend "special".

Of course, this has been a pretty long week, so maybe a great "guy's weekend" activity would be some sleep!

Crap... I'm old, aren't I?

No comments: