THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Son, The Boxer










Well, I'm finally back in the saddle of my regular work routine. My wife did an amazing job of giving birth to our second child, Titus. As I've said elsewhere, it was like watching a Jedi prepare to crack the moon in half with her mind. Zero medication, only 4 hours at the hospital before the birth and less than 5 minutes of pushing. And we all drove home 24 hours later.

This was the first still photograph taken of him after the birth and I think it's freakin' awesome because he looks like a beat up veteran boxer. He looks VERY different now. 'Cuz we don't beat him up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that analogy about birth!!!!! How awesome! Congrats, Daddy! Rocky is adorable. :) I thought he looked exactly like you. :)