THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bake-A-Thon This Saturday!











































This picture is from last year's Bake-A-Thon, but the awesome apron still awaits my use this coming Saturday as I pile ingredients on my kitchen counter and prepare to make a mountain of cookies, muffins and of course my favorite... peanut clusters!!

This year I'm excited to try a new recipe, the Larfleeze "Orange Lantern Cookies" from the Green Lantern "Larfleeze Christmas Special" comic book. (Go hunt down a copy if you haven't read it!)

The annual Bake-A-Thon has become one of my favorite traditions of the season and I can't wait to kick it off again this year!

No comments: