THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Additional Blog Options









(Copied from a post I wrote on the SBU Forums)


Okay, so my thoughts are still bubbling in a pot of ideas regarding the new direction of the blog(s).

What would you guys think of me moving the reviews to the SBU blog and changing the tone of that blog to be more about geek culture from a biblical perspective? I'd still keep in search of truth and one post per week about company/project updates, but the third post, and any additional posts, would be focused on Geek culture.

I haven't looked into all of bloggers options yet, but I'm hoping that if I go this route I could set up multiple feeds so that those who are only interested in one category of posts could just follow those (In Search Of Truth, Company Updates or Reviews/Geek Culture).

I feel like my personal/random thoughts find a better home on the forums, and I think something like this scenario would help centralize the presence of SBP and also bring more focus to what I'm doing on the web.

Any thoughts, questions or alternative suggestions?

No comments: