THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Circle Is Now Complete!



As of this moment, between the issues I've collected and the back issues and trade paperbacks I've purchased, I now have every "Knights Of The Dinner Table" comic in the series! Hoody Freakin' Hoo!

I know I've mentioned it before, but if you play paper and pencil RPGs, you owe it to yourself to check this comic/magazine out. Some times it's funny and other times it just makes you feel like you're part of a larger world of gamers.

Ooh! Speaking of which, a new issue may be coming out today! I'd better go see!

Later!

No comments: