THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Movie Catch-up!



Time to play catch-up! My wife and I have been so busy this summer that it's been tough to see all the cool movies we'd like to. But this week we'll be making up some lost ground!

I'm having a half-marathon movie day today. I'll be watching "Hellboy 2" this morning and "Hancock" early this afternoon. Tomorrow I'm hoping to catch a showing of "Wanted" and hopefully next week we'll have an opening to go see "Get Smart".

It's probably a little late for me to do any reviews for these flicks, but at least I'll finally get to see them!

No comments: