THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NeverENDING Nights!


I had stopped playing this game a few months ago because my mouse started freezing up during play and I figured my PC was just getting tired of the game.
A month or so after shelving NWN, my mouse started freezing during other applications, so I've been worried even more about my PC.
But lo and behold, last week I took my mouse with me out of town to use with my laptop and discovered that it is my MOUSE that is defective!
I've been testing my wife's mouse on my PC and haven't had a single freeze. So not only will the "fix"(buying a new mouse) cost less than I'd feared, but I can play my favorite PC game again! Woohoo!!

No comments: