THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trying "Supernatural"


I'm almost done watching Highlander and decided it was finally time to give this CW series a try. I've watched part of one or two episodes and had mixed feelings. It seems to have a dark tone that I will enjoy, but it's headed by two suspiciously "pretty" looking male leads who didn't impress me with their acting.
Still, I'm interested in cleaning my mental slate and giving the series an honest shot from the beginning. I've ordered season 1 on DVD and it should arrive this Friday. Should have more to say in a few weeks!

No comments: