THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Champions Online


I have NO idea if this game will be any good. But I REALLY hope it is. A Superhero action RPG that I can team up and play with my out of town buddy? Sweet!
And if it's really solid, it will also mark the first time I ever drop cash for an online fee. (Blech.)
But from what I understand, Xbox live is pretty cheap as online services go.
Comes out on PC September 4th. Hopefully the Xbox release won't be much later!

1 comment:

Alan said...

my one RPG experience was the Champions boardgame, which I actually owned, but only played once -- waaaay back in college.