THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Laptop Issues


Over the weekend my laptop almost died. It's a hand-me-down that I've really found useful. So useful that if it finally kicks the bucket, I may need to look at plopping down the cash for a new one. I never used to need or care about getting a laptop, but since I watch my son at home while working 2-3 days every week, I've found our laptop to be vital to keeping things moving foward.
For now, a system restore seems to have done the trick, and there's still complete reformatting of the hard drive if all else fails. Though I'm not sure how to do that, so I hope it never becomes a real issue. Guess we'll see, won't we?

No comments: