THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, October 9, 2009

"Paeter's Brain" Is A Podcast!


I was just thinking today that I may never have mentioned (or at least not in a long time) that the content of these blog posts for "Paeter's Brain" (www.spiritblade.net/paeter) are usually included in my weekly podcast. (Especially the reviews!)
So if you read these posts as they come out and you've never checked out the podcast, jump over to www.spiritblade.net/podcast !
This weekend I'll be dishing out some news and rumors about upcoming cool movies and my thoughts on why they will or won't be awesome. Let me know what YOU think!

No comments: