THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, October 26, 2009

"Pilgrim's Progress"!


Okay, I usually don't talk about my work stuff here, but it's not often I release a new project either! So I hope you'll indulge me...
It is my pleasure to announce the release of Spirit Blade Productions’ latest audio drama, “Pilgrim’s Progress: Similitude Of A Dream”!

Based on the classic allegory by John Bunyan, this re-imagining retains the rich layers of philosophy and theology contained in the original, while repackaging it in the form of a mythical fantasy adventure. Monsters, magic, danger and discovery all await your ears and imagination! The epic story of one man’s journey may just be your story as well!

To listen to the trailer, get more information or download it now, visit www.spiritblade.net!

No comments: