THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mass Effect 2 Is HARDER!













I'm about 5-6 hours into Mass Effect 2 and I'm loving it. But MAN, it's harder than the first one! Shots are harder to line up and the AI is smarter and more aggressive. Cover is a little harder to use now and then and I've come closer to dying more often so far than I did my entire time playing Mass Effect 1. (Well, except for in some of those land-rover sequences. Thresher Maws are lame.)

It hasn't gotten to the point of being frustrating yet. But the intensity is seriously cranked up, which means I'm not always in the mood to play. For me, ME2 means sitting down prepared for an emotionally draining experience!

But man is it fun!

No comments: