THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Refreshed and Recharged!











Just got back from a GREAT weekend up in the mountains! I'm not really a "naturey" kinda guy. Hate bugs and they all seem to hate me. Actually, "hate" sounds a little too macho. I honestly don't know how bugs feel about me. But depending on their size and/or flight capability, I have a crippling fear of them.

But we had relatively few bugs at the cabin we stayed at. (Thanks, Kelly!) And I was able to spend the weekend relaxing with my wife and son. We took a walk, ate a big pancake breakfast, roasted hot-dogs and marshmallows, ate s'mores and I even finished playing "Lord Of The Rings: The Third Age"! (C'mon. You can't go camping without an xbox and tv!)

The weekend was JUST what I needed and I'm excited to be back to work with the built-up stress of last week far behind me.

My parents will be buying a massive camper next week and are looking forward to going camping with me, my sister and our families. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually looking forward to it!

No comments: