THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Diablo 2 Still Rocks!















I'm coming back to playing Diablo 2 again after about 6-9 months away from it. I've never beaten the game before, and only make progress in spurts when I need something to play between 360 games.

Just finished the main quest in Fallout 3 over the weekend and since Dragon Age 2 (Or "Torchlight" for that matter) won't be out until early March, I've got some time to fill and a game craving that's just as strong as ever.

Even after 10 years since its final release, Diablo 2 is STILL being sold in Best Buys everywhere and is more than up to the task of offering great hack n' slash dungeon crawling! Some of the best gaming dollars I ever spent!

No comments: