THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red- Until We Have Faces

















The ultimate band just released another album yesterday! Red's "Until We Have Faces" is a great collection of songs that stays true to their style while incorporating some subtle new elements, such as choral voices.

I've never been to a Red concert, since the atmosphere probably wouldn't be my thing. But I'm no less a fan and love almost every track these guys have produced. Even better, this album was released just when I needed some fresh "angry music" for my exercise routine!

Woohoo! (I mean, "grrr".)

2 comments:

David A said...

If you like Red you might also like Skillet. They are one of my favorite rock bands.

Paeter Frandsen said...

Thanks, David! I love Skillet's early stuff, since it has more electronic material.

Dig the title track for "Awake And Alive", too!