THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Blank Page

I got nothin'. I just started writing again today. Usually don't talk about my Spirit Blade Productions stuff on this blog, but I'm running into the same issue writing Spirit Blade 3 as I am writing this blog post. The blank page is staring at me, mocking me, whispering things like, "Really? You think THAT'S interesting enough to type?" or... Hmm, actually I couldn't think of anything else interesting that my blank page might say to me.

I couldn't even find a picture of a blank page to go along with the theme of this post. Just a lot of interesting pictures of stuff I don't have anything to comment on.

Attempting this blog post is even tougher than writing Spirit Blade 3. At least there I have an outline I'm working from. Here, I got nothing!

Umm, I spent last night reading my new Swords And Wizardry RPG rulebook. (Nah, see I've already talked enough about Swords and Wizardry and paper and pencil RPGs lately. You don't wanna read more crap about that.)

Skipping the new "Pirates" movie, so no review. (Lost interest in that series halfway through the second flick. Like a harmless amusement park ride where no one was in real danger. Like Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.)

Hmm. Well crap, guys. I still got nothin'. Have a good one.

3 comments:

David A said...

Well Captian Jack did "die" at the end of pirates 2 but yeah, no real danger.

David A said...

Oh and I am super excited about SB3! The first two are amazing!

Paeter Frandsen said...

Thanks, David! I'm excited, too!