THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Lookin' For A City

Back from my Christmas break and ready to crack open my brain for you once again.

This time, you get a dose of the "musical performance" that's been running through my head ever since my wife cursed me with the link to it.

I get such mixed feelings from watching videos like John Daker and this one. I cringe, I laugh in shock and disbelief, I get frustrated with the stereotype of Christians being perpetuated... the list of conflicting feelings and reactions goes on. I'm left in state of befuddlement where I don't know how to respond except to say... what the crap.

Enjoy!


No comments: