THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Game Con Day 1



Thursday was the first day of gaming at the Phoenix Con Games convention in Mesa, AZ. The game was White Wolf's "World Of Darkness". A survival horror RPG. I played an uptight bookworm character and had a blast.

I didn't do much fighting, but at the very end I went all out to land the killing blow on the big bad guy and finish the game! (And I NEVER get to do that!) On top of that the other players voted for me to win the award for best role-playing during the game session!

It was a great start to what I know will be a really fun weekend. I'll keep you posted the best I can, but for now I better check the theatre schedule to see if I can fit in a showing of Fantastic Four 2 before my next scheduled game!

No comments: