THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Phoenix Game Con


I had a BLAST at the Game Convention this weekend! I know better than to launch into stories about characters I played (Note: Even gamers don't like hearing about someone else's character for more than 15-30 seconds.) but I had a great time and picked up two prizes for being voted best role-player at the tables of two of the games I played in! Woohoo!
Although I didn't go to Dark Con last year, I think I may have to when it comes back around this January or February.
The weekend also got me charged up for the next DC Heroes game session that I run, so hopefuly my players will benefit from my renewed excitement. I can't believe I'll have to wait a MONTH for my group's next game session, though! ARRGH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Paeter, that was mostly my fault making you wait a month seeing as how i wasn't able to keep in touch all that well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dylan. No worries.
The great thing about role-playing is that the world can wait until we have time in our schedules to save it!

-Paeter