THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Podcasting!

Well, this week I'm finally taking the plunge into podcasting! I'm going to start a weekly podcast for Spirit Blade Productions. I've been thinking about it for awhile and have even done some sound design work for it, but now I'm really going to do it.
It won't be just about Spirit Blade Productions, though. I'll use it as a place to expand on the weekly Bible study over at "The Spirit Blade Underground" and to give my reviews and thoughts on geeky stuff like comics, games, tv shows and movies. All from the perspective of a Christian who is a super freak when it comes to that stuff.

I'll be sure and let you know when the first podcast is available to listen to. But if it's gonna happen, I'd better get to work on it!
Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Altoman! Just wanted to leave a quick note. I need to check your blog more often, I've been quite the slacker. Can't wait until next weekend buddy boy!