THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Selling and Buying


Yesterday I made some GREAT use of time buying and selling! Between two different used bookstores I took home almost $50 of cash for old (and trust me, worthless) comic books and a few DVDs. Granted, I may have gotten more on e-bay or something, but I had just finished waiting for an online purchase to arrive (Peter Jackson's Cut of "The Frighteners") and was feeling a great desire for instant gratification.
With my "winnings", I was able to purchase my comics for the week, a DVD I had my eye on, as well as pay for almost half of a new board-game! Speaking of which, I'd better get working on what I need to do for Spirit Blade Productions today so I can start enjoying my "Geekend"!
See ya!

No comments: