THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Donut Time!!

I have nothing interesting to say, or even a cool graphic to go with this post. I'm beat from an exciting week visiting my sister in Grand Forks ND, and now I'm basically worthless. But Holly wants a donut, so that's where we're headed!

Enjoy your explosions!

4 comments:

indianshawls said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

Thanks, indianshawls! How did you find it?

-Paeter

DAVe said...

I like cinnamon rolls.

Anonymous said...

Mmm. Yeah, but they gotta have icing. And I need butter and big glass of milk to go with it.