THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Descent Weekend!


My friend since High School, Mark, is coming to town specifically to play the boardgame "Descent" with me this weekend. We've been doing these marathon game weekends every few months for the last several years, and it's always something I look forward to.
Sometime soon I should probably do a review of this game here and on the podcast so you can get a sense of what it is we're doing all day and night like obsessive compulsive maniacs.
However, right now I need to prepare my legions to destroy his stalwart band of heroes. Look for a report on Monday!
Oh, and if you want to hear a gory story of something that happened to ME today, listen to this week's podcast that I just uploaded over at: http://paeter.libsyn.com/

No comments: