THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Descent Report

Well, after a long weekend of gaming, my friend Mark emerged victorious over two out of three quests. He's got a great mind and sense of strategy for this type of game, as he always has, but some of these quests seem designed to be impossible. Although, by his own admission, he may have done much better on the quest he failed had he taken a more conservative strategy.

Now we'll just have to see if my brother-in-law, Jon, can do any better. Of course, to schedule and play a game he has to e-mail me back. Right, Jon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is that I am normally a very conservative player. For some reason I thought I had this quest figured out from the get go but it turns I out I was utterly wrong in my assumption. Lessons learned right?
As always, I had a blast and can't wait to face the "Overlord" again in combat.