THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Final Fantasy 12

When I was visiting my sister in North Dakota last week I started playing FF12 again after about a 3 month break. The story is still waaaay to political for me to find interesting, but the game system is pretty fun.
I lost interest in the game a few months ago, but I can't really remember why. Maybe I just needed some time away. But now I'm diggin' it again (it's still not as good as FF9, though) even though I have virtually no time to play!
Maybe I'll see if I can sneak in a little time tonight, but this will be a big weekend for Dark Ritual recording and I need to get ready for that. So I won't hold my breath...

No comments: