THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You!

So I'm going to try and get over to my parent's house to transfer some more of my home-made movies from college onto DVD. (Yep, my wife and I have yet to enter the modern world and get a DVD burner.) Once I've done that, I'm gonna try and find a way to get them posted here.

Like I said before, there's nothing well done or artistic about them, but it's a glimpse into my screwed-up head.

Hopefully on Wednesday of this week there will be something for you to watch!

No comments: