THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Descent Night!

This Friday is another Descent night with my bro-in-law since my wife and son will be out of town at a women's retreat.

I keep checking Fantasy Flight Games' website to see if their release date for the next "Descent" expansion is any more specific than "Fall 2007" yet. AAARGH!!

Of course, who am I to complain? I recently posted a release date for "Spirit Blade: Dark Ritual" as "Spring 2008".

At least I can gaze longingly at the box art every few days until there's more information...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FIVE skills on just ONE hero!!