THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Movies!!



After several hours this weekend, I THOUGHT I had successfully transferred all the movies I made with friends during college to DVD. Alas, I was wrong and I'll have to redo them all. Fortunately it won't take as long this time since half the time was spent finding where they were at on all the old video tapes.

If I can figure out how to put them on this blog (maybe via a YouTube imbedded player?) I'll probably start posting them in chronological order over a period of time. They suck. And suck bad. But they'll give a little insight on my brain, which is what this blog is all about I guess, right?

Anyway, when I have something, you'll find it here first. I'll probably mention it on the podcast, too.

What's that? You don't know about my podcast? Well jump over quick to http://paeter.libsyn.com and get caught up!

And if you really wanna be cool, use your computer's microphone to leave me a recorded message by clicking on the red button at the bottom of this screen!

No comments: