THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Green Lantern Corps #18



The tip of my hat this week goes to Green Lantern Corps #18, where the newly christened "Ion" goes up against Superman-Prime! We finally get some backstory for this Daxamite GL and hopefully this issue will only be the beginning of this character's exploration.

If you've ever wondered what it would be like for Superman to be a GL, this character may interest you quite a bit. If this book continues to provide great art and improve its writing as it has done recently, this will be a comic book that no DC universe fan should miss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was poking around the download page and found the Oh Come Emmanuel Song. I just about pooped myself. That is MY FAVORITE Christmas Song ever. I think I'll tag a podcast with it and your promo.

Anonymous said...

Cool, DAVe! Glad you like it! Good to hear from you!
And let me know if you'd like to do a podcast promo swap. (I've got a promo for our podcast, but I'm not sure if that's the one you were talking about.)

See ya!