THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, February 15, 2008

He-Man's coming!!


Although I won't be able to review this DVD officially until after its release next Tuesday, I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on it!
Not simply because I collected He-Man toys when I was a kid, but because this all too short-lived animated series was a fantastic marriage of "sword and sorcery fantasy" and "action sci-fi". Never outside of "Final Fantasy" games have I seen the two genres blended together to such great effect!
I wish the whole series was being released at once, but I've waited long enough that I'll take it however I can get it!

No comments: