THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

GenCon!!



I've never been to a major gaming convention before, but I've just registered to attend the mother of them all... GenCon Indiana 2008! I'll be turning 30 this April and my big present is a trip to Indiana for the four day gaming event.

As a geek, I've been reading about this convention for years, but come this August I'll be able to experience it for myself. New game demos, strategy board games, a life-size dungeon to explore and hours upon hours of role-playing!

Hoody hoo!

2 comments:

DAVe said...

http://bp1.blogger.com/_OQyjJkoGC9Q/R4YY9KJVgGI/AAAAAAAAByk/Xx-RNchRM78/s1600-h/hlt80s.jpg

Anonymous said...

Cool picture, JV! Is there a connection to GenCon I'm missing?