THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New background... woohoo.



Well, I'm feeling a little deflated in my attempts to make this blog look cooler. Blogger has no cool official backgrounds, and the third-party layouts result in an error message from Blogger.

I did a little investigating online to see if anyone else has had this problem and lo and behold I'm not alone! Couldn't find a single solution offered, however. Meanwhile, I've contacted blogger and hope to hear from them soon. Until then, behold the wonderous new background I have chosen to replace the old one. Pretty amazing, huh?

Basically, I just wanted to get the blog back up and running with the links intact so you folks can navigate in and out of here easily to and from the other three sites I have on the "interweb". I'll keep checking back now and then at my options for "coolifying" this blog, but I'm not optimistic. If you're good with blogger, I'd love some help!

No comments: