THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Opening The X-File Cabinet


I never quite got on board with the X-Files TV show when it was on the air. Can't quite remember why. It started in '93, so I guess I would have been starting High School. Maybe I had other things to do on Friday nights. I remember feeling lost in the ongoing continuity a bit.
For whatever reason, it didn't grab me then. But with Battlestar Galactica done for the summer (and nearly finished anyway) I'm looking for a new show to watch. I've enjoyed collecting the Highlander TV series, and may do the same again if I discover that The X-Files is more suited to my current tastes. (These days, I actually WANT a show that demands my loyalty with it's continuing plot threads.)
So a trip to the video store may be on the agenda today. However, I'd be interested in hearing from any fans of the show regarding the various seasons. Was it strong throughout? (No spoilers, please.) I'd love to get your input!
Well, that's it for me, back to mixing!

No comments: