THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Preparing For Shutdown...



Today was another "Descent Day", this time with my brother-in-law.

I wish I could give you the play-by-play on the awesomeness of the day, but I am turning into a zombie right now. After our full day of gaming, I ran to pick up my comics, thinking I'd have no problem being home in time to watch our son so my wife can leave for work.

Wouldn't it figure that our on-ramp to the freeway would be closed and there would also be a wreck near the exit for my destination. A quick 45 minute trip became a 90 minute stress-fest. (I do NOT like crowded traffic. Makes me... nervous.)

So after feeding and bathing my son and putting him to bed, I'm only now unwinding enough to realize how much energy I've expended in just a few short hours.

And now, I must say goodbye. My brain is beginning to harden and I'm trubble having senting formences...

No comments: