THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Legend Of The Seeker This Sunday!!



Don't miss the TWO HOUR Premiere of "Legend Of The Seeker" this Sunday night! (Check local listings)

To get a taste, got to http://www.legendoftheseeker.com/ for behind the scenes interviews and the first 10 (although not it may be 30!) minutes of the premiere!

If you're a fantasy fan, you will kick yourself for missing this!

In fact, what the heck let me see if I can...(jumps over to YouTube)...YEP! Found it! Here's the first few minutes of the premiere and a trailer to go with it!

Enjoy!



2 comments:

Alan said...

I was just coming over here to remind YOU to watch it -- I have it taped, and my daughter and i are going to watch it this evening. I expect a full review soon from you! -- Alan

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't dream of missing it! You'll be seeing a review from me very soon!
Thanks Alan!

-Paeter