THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dark Ritual!


Okay, I don't usually do this. I try to keep my work for Spirit Blade Productions separate from this blog, but considering the last time I released a CD was over two years ago, I figure I've GOTTA mention this!
If you've enjoyed this blog but never really checked out the links to Spirit Blade Productions, now is a GREAT time to do it!
You can download the first 40 minutes of this dark sci-fi/fantasy audio drama for free!
This is what I spend most of my days working on, so if you really want to get a peak inside "Paeter's Brain", jump over to www.spiritblade.net and check out the free 40 minute download of "Spirit Blade: Dark Ritual"!
See ya!

No comments: