THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fallout 3- Not for every RPG fan



Just a quick warning to RPG fans who are thinking of picking up Fallout 3. If you suck at FPS games like I do, this game will be very difficult for you. Even on the easiest setting, with my character points biased toward giving me lots of action points, I still don't have enough to use the turn based combat option near as much as I'd like.

You'll have to do plenty of First Person Shooting in this one, and will need to enjoy that kind of game to have a good time with Fallout 3.

Today, I'm very grateful that I bought it used with a 7-day "no questions asked" return policy. Fable 2, here I come!

No comments: