THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Descent WEEK!!



This week I get to have an unusual amount of "Descent". My bro-in-law, Jon, is coming over from about 6pm-midnight tonight for some dungeon crawling mayhem and then I leave on Thursday afternoon to drive out to Cally and lay waste the pitiful forces of my friend, Mark. He'll be getting his butt handed to him until I drive back home on Sunday.

Bow, fools! Bow before your merciful Overlord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As great as your Descent week may be, take some time and check out the new NBC "Kings" series, based on the story of Saul and David as found in 1 & 2 Samuel.

I've linked my blog about it (which includes a link to the series premier) to my name.

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool! I'll have to check it out on Hulu. Thanks!