THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Forced Relaxation


Other than a few odds and ends and anything I'm particularly inspired to do, I'm taking the day off today. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to spend my free time. Here's my list of options right now:
Watch a movie- Iron Man, The Frighteners, or Willow
Watch Some Farscape- Currently halfway through season 4
Play a Video Game- Neverwinter Nights
Continue RPG Campain World Development- For use with the "Eldritch RPG"
Finish Book- Wit'ch Star, by James Clemens
Hmm. This will take some thought, and possibly a 10-sided die.

3 comments:

Alan said...

based on your continual recommendations, I am going to start up Farscape on DVD some time this Fall. 4 seasons, am I right? Are there movies and other specials I need to watch in the right order? -- Alan

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Hope you enjoy it!
There is only one mini-series. It's called "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars" and it takes place after season four(the final season). It was produced to wrap up elements from the series left hanging after its "cliffhanger cancellation".

Alan said...

thanks for the info. Watching Twin Peaks now, will probably start Farscape in October. Looking forward. -- Alan