THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Saving Ferelden













I didn't have quite enough time to defeat the Arch-demon and save Denerim and all of Ferelden last night, but once I'm done with work today I'm hoping to take some time to finish the job. I can only hope the people of Ferelden can hold on to hope until then...

3 comments:

Ferelden peasant Jonathan said...

The people of Ferelden have hope in you, Master Paeter. Come quickly!

Anonymous said...

Fear not, dear peasant. The Archdemon is slain and the Blight has been destroyed. Alas, I gave my life in the effort and all that remains is a giant statue for you to remember me by.

-Paeter, 11/10/09-1/5/10

Ferelden peasant Jonathan said...

Each year, on the eve of the harvest moon, the people flood to the town square where your statue has been erected. The women lay flowers at the foot of the statue and we all sing (with an ale in our hand):

There lived a demon that brought us hell
but now the monster has been slain
We rejoice, sing out, and ring the bell
Sir Paeter lived a life naught in vain